Terms of Service
The terms and conditions below (the “Terms of Service”) govern your access to and use of Elise’s websites, products, and services (collectively, the “Site”). The Terms of Service constitute a legal agreement between you and Elise. You agree to the Terms of Service by accessing or using the Site. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms of Service.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Subscription and Purchases
Your Elise's services begin at the moment of your first payment to Elise. By purchasing or subscribing to Elise’s services, you grant Elise the rights to (1) create, access and manage profiles, applications or websites in your name using Elise's content, Your content, Third Party Content, and publicly available information; (2) post, at Elise’s discretion, Content to the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites in your name, including but not limited to content that mentions, discusses or promotes third parties; (3) access, collect, read, analyze, and otherwise use on your behalf the information available on the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites; and (4) host, using the resources of Elise, the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites.
Upon termination of your use of Elise’s services, you retain the right to access and control the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites not hosted by Elise, as well as Your Content. At any time, including upon termination of your use of Elise’s services, Elise may delete, disable, alter, remove, retain, or otherwise dispose of profiles, applications, or websites hosted by Elise.
- The reach estimation are estimations based on previous social media advertising campaign, the final result may be higher are lower than estimated. There are no guarantee your campaign will reach the estimated amount of people.
- Elise is not responsible on the publicity resulting from a media outreach, the newspaper can decide to publish their own article without asking the Client's review.
- With our Wikipedia page building service, the page is guaranteed to be up for at least 6month. After that, Elise is not responsible for any change on the page or deletion of the page by Wikipedia's editors.
Cancellation and Termination Policy
Elise has a minimum 1 month contract agreement. After the 1 month agreement, your account is on a month-to-month contract agreement.
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you must contact Elise at email@example.com. Every client MUST provide Elise with a 1 week cancellation notice for cancellations or downgrades. You must tell Elise you are cancelling before your next billing date. Once you tell Elise you are cancelling, your service will immediately stop.
Elise, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other Elise service, for any reason at any time. Elise reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Terms
- No refunds will be provided to customers who have their subscription terminated after the start date.
- Refunds may be given for non-achieving the promised "reach" for the selected month. This refund is valid for the current month, and must be requested BEFORE the next billing date. Elise is unable to give refunds for late mention of failure to deliver. If your billing date is on the 10th, you must contact your marketing manager at Elise, or the billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the 10th of the next month for the investigation to start.
- A valid paypal account is required for our free trial subscription.
- When signing up for a service, an Elise representative will contact you for account and service set-up within 24 hours.
- An upgrade from any plan will result with you being billed for your first month of the new plan on the day of the upgrade. Your previous subscription will be terminated after the upgrade has been activated.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service or for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your Paypal or Bank account, that you provided, will automatically be charged the new rate on the date of your upgrade or downgrade.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- There is no refund for mis-managed Facebook advertising spend, Twitter advertising spend, Instagram advertising spend, Bing advertising spend, Adword advertising spend, Youtube Advertising spend, Media Buy Budget spend and LinkedIn advertising spend.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have disabled Google AdSense on our site but we may activate it in the future.
Elise bases all of our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and marketing on the guidelines, practices and procedures of SEO industry standards. This includes focusing on high quality content as well as Google Webmaster design/content, technical and quality guidelines. We do not practice black hat tactics or unethical SEO methods, such as keyword stuffing, invisible text, hidden links, duplicate content or blog spam. We follow SEO industry guidelines and techniques that we believe are in the best interest of our clients' branding and online marketing presence.
Elise is not affiliated with or have any special relationship with any search engine, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
We cannot guarantee any specific search engine rankings, listings on search engines or directories listings. We do not manipulate or control search engine results. Due to ever-changing search engine algorithms, the process of ranking can take anywhere from a few months to a year before showing any significant results.
Through our SEO services Elise works towards increasing targeted traffic to the customer's website over a period of time using Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies and other strategies as agreed to by the client. Some of these services could include, but are not limited to: keyword research, social media marketing, link optimization, social signals, inbound links, submitting website to general and vertical directories, and more.
SEO is a constantly changing industry and it is impossible for any business or organization to guarantee high rankings for a website or webpage. Be wary of SEO services companies or organizations that promise or guarantee specific rankings in search engines.
Please note, it is normal for the traffic of your website to drop after a website relaunches and it can take a few months for traffic to rise again. This time allows for search engines to re-crawl the new pages of a site and index those pages for search results. Traffic can also drop due to lack of SEO for the site, host or server issues, 404 issues or more. While we take as many measures as we can to help your site avoid a drop in traffic, we are not responsible for any traffic reduction that may occur.