This is an old story. You have built a better mousetrap. You think the world is beating a path to your door. It doesn’t happen that way? Why? In one word: obscurity. Nobody knows that your better mousetrap even exists. Regardless how rare is your ability, how great is your company assets, how good is your product capability, if nobody understand that they need your product, no one will buy it.You need to put the mousetrap on display and have a mouse on it. You need to announce it to the world that they need your product or services. That is exactly what advertisement is all about.
5 Reasons Why You Must Advertise with Elise
- Advertising is the only medium you can control – if you want your message to hit on the day a product launches or event is about to happen, this is the only vehicle you control completely.
- Advertising allows you to target ideal customers only – when you match a very personal message to a very select audience you get far greater connection.
- Advertising adds credibility to your message – Don’t ask me why this is exactly, but every time we run an advertising campaign people comment that business must be going well. The perception that you can afford advertising is often enough to sell and resell prospects and customers alike and makes it easier to get attention for your entire message.
- Advertising amplifies everything else you’re doing – When you are using advertising to create awareness for your content you automatically create more awareness for everything you are doing. Journalists find companies that advertise, referral sources remember companies that advertise, people fan and follow and friend from ads, and employees can point to well-placed ads as a source of pride in place they work.
- Determine our budget and Objectives
- Develop the Media Plan
- Create the advertisement message & tone
- Excecute the Campaign
- Evaluate the advertisement's effectiveness
- Optimize the ad delivery on a daily basis
- Measure our results
These are one time campaigns.